Outer Banks Kiting Gear
We provide the latest in technology from CORE Kiteboards. The new CORE Kiteboards are amazing! These new kites are rock solid and offer safety improvements and ease of flying. This year we are pleased to feature the latest trend in kiteboarding – MHL “Lift” foilboards!
We highly recommend using our gear during lessons to ensure you get the most flying and riding time from your lesson. If you want to tune your new gear and use it during the lesson, no problem! We will make sure that everything works! The “Custom Private” lesson is the way to go.
Our Kiteboarding School uses the following gear:
• CORE Kites (Newest selections) www.corekites.com
• Nexus models (6m, 8m, 10m, and 12m)
• XR6 models (6m, 8m, 10m, 12m, and 15m)
• Xperience trainer kites is fine as well
• Core Xperience Trainer Kites (2.0m) for land lessons.
• CORE Fusion 3 Twintips (125cm, 133cm, 139cm, 145cm, 152cm) www.corekites.com
• Lift will provide all efoils, kite foils, surf foils and sup foils for training this year (all sizes)! www.liftfoils.com
• All wing-surfing products will be provided by CORE, Cloud 9 and Dakine. A great light wind alternative that OBK will be using to enhance foil training.